2017 Learning Objectives
Participants will be able to:
- Describe why the context or situation is key for figuring out social expectations and related social skills.
- Describe the core steps of Social Behavior Mapping to help teach social responsibility.
- Define at least five Social Thinking Vocabulary concepts.
- Describe how Social Thinking Vocabulary concepts facilitate generalization across settings.
- Describe the difference between sharing an imagination and a singular imagination as these relate to conversations and reading comprehension.